Ayurveda – Ayurveda is an art and science of “living a healthy life”. It incorporates teachings on healthy lifestyle, healthy social life, healthy parenthood, healthy eating & cooking, health problems and treatments for those problems. Thus, it includes herbal medicine, surgical solutions, massage, herbal therapies, lifestyle advice, diet advice and so on. In total, Ayurveda is wisdom of healthy living! Read more about Ayurveda…
Dr. Prasanna Kakunje is a firm believer and practitioner of Ayurveda. He is into Ayurveda practice since 2002, with a work experience in various places of India and abroad.
He and his wife Dr. Anuradha Kakunje are available for consultation and Ayurveda treatments at Kakunje Ayurveda Wellness Home, Moodbidri, Karnataka, India.
His services under Ayurveda include,
- Ayurveda consultation
- Online counseling
- Ayurveda wellness program designing
- Designing, execution and monitoring of Ayurveda therapeutic programs
- Talks and interactive sessions on Ayurveda, wellness, spa and related topics
- Ayurveda training / teaching
- Ayurveda diet and lifestyle advices
- Ayurveda and medical teaching
- Writing Ayurveda and health related articles (Read blogs and e-zine The Wellness Today)
His expertise includes treatment for Bronchial Asthma, Respiratory Allergies, Stroke, Diabetes Management, Migraine Headaches, Acidity & Gastritis, IBS, Chronic Indigestion and Piles (Haemorrhoides), to name a few.
Please contact Dr. Prasanna Kakunje, for further information on the above services or for appointments.